Donnerstag, 17. April 2008

- 87ft Performance Cruiser








My first order, after finishing my studies period, was to do the interior Design of an 87ft Performance Cruiser Sailing Vessel.
This Boat was designed by the famous German Design office Judel&Vrolijk engineering, who later designed the “Alinghi”, winning the last two America´s Cup Challenges.
In that time I was working in my own office in close contact to the Ship Designers and the yard in Finland. I took care of every single detail by my own and secured the quality and the owners belongings during countless visits at the yard during the construction time.

In the End, the owners got my friends and we could spend several times together on this vessel, crossing the Atlantic and sailing different regatta in the Mediterranean and Caribbean Seas.

Keine Kommentare: